- Special Report: Improving Infection Control in OR Anesthesiology
- Tips on Infection Control and Anesthesiology
- Can Novel Use of Gloves Overcome HH Problems?
- Hoffmann Takes the Helm at APIC
- Almost One-Third of Homecare Workers Think Flu Vaccine Unsafe
- The Zombie as a Metaphor for Pandemics
- The Joint Commission Warns of ‘Silos’ in CDC Guidelines
Relias LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Relias LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Peer Reviewer Patrick Joseph, MD, reports that he is a consultant for Genomic Health, Siemens, and CareDx. Senior Writer Gary Evans, Editor Jesse Saffron, Editor Jill Drachenberg, Nurse Planner Patti Grant, RN, BSN, MS, CIC, and Editorial Group Manager Terrey L. Hatcher report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.