Release date: May 2017
Valid through: May 2020
This activity is intended for the neurologist.
- Blood-brain Barrier Breakdown in RCVS
- Rituximab for Myasthenia Gravis
- Fludrocortisone for Orthostatic Hypotension Associated with Parkinson’s Disease
- Bright-light Therapy for Daytime Sleepiness in Parkinson’s Disease Patients
- Outcomes After Surgical Treatment of Nonlesional Neocortical Epilepsy
- A Novel Target for Migraine Prevention Through Modulation of Stress Receptors
- Discuss current scientific data regarding the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disease
- Discuss the pathogenesis and treatment of pain
- Describe the basic science of brain function
- Discuss new information regarding new drugs for commonly diagnosed neurological conditions
- Maximum of 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This activity is sponsored by AHC Media.
AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Alexander E. Merkler, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College
Michael Rubin, MD, Professor of Clinical Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College
Harini Sarva, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College; Assistant Attending Neurologist, NewYork Presbyterian Hospital
Daniel A. Barone, MD, FAASM, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College
Kimberly Pargeon, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College
Dara Jamieson, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College
Medical Editor: Matthew E. Fink, MD, Louis and Gertrude Feil Professor in Clinical Neurology, Chairman, Department of Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College, Neurologist-in-Chief, New York Presbyterian Hospital
AHC Media Executive Editor: Leslie G. Coplin
Editor: Jonathan Springston
Dara Jamieson, MD reports she is a consultant for Roche. Alexander E. Merkler, MD; Michael Rubin, MD; Harini Sarva, MD; Daniel A. Barone, MD, FAASM; and Kimberly Pargeon, MD, report no financial relationships relevant to this field of study.
Neurology Alert's editor in chief, Matthew E. Fink, MD reports he is a consultant for Procter & Gamble. Peer reviewer M. Flint Beal, MD; executive editor Leslie Coplin; and managing editor Jonathan Springston report no financial relationships relevant to this field of study.
Copyright 2017, AHC Media. All rights reserved.