Release date: May 2017
Valid through: May 2020
This activity is intended for clinical trial research physicians and nurses.
- NIH ethics panel vetoes Zika human infection trials
- Researchers: Human infection trials for Zika could be safely performed
- IRB has many assessment tools to identify and fix problems
- Best Practices Spotlight: Creating an optimal research training and mentoring program
- Conduct a QA/QI research program risk assessment
- One IRB’s compliance improvement strategies in a nutshell
- Establish clinical trial programs using accepted ethical principles for human subject protection.
- Apply the mandated regulatory safeguards for patient recruitment, follow-up and reporting of findings for human subject research.
- Comply with the necessary educational requirements regarding informed consent and human subject research.
- Maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This activity is sponsored by AHC Media.
AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Melinda Young, Gary Evans
Physician Editor: Lindsay McNair, MD, MPH, MSB
Nurse Planner: Kay Ball, RN, PhD
Editor: Jill Drachenberg
Editor: Dana Spector
Author Melinda Young, Medical Writer Gary Evans, Editor Jill Drachenberg, Editor Dana Spector, Physician Editor Lindsay McNair, MD, MPH, MSB, and Nurse Planner Kay Ball, RN, PhD, report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2017, AHC Media. All rights reserved.