Release date: April 2017
Valid through: April 2019
This activity is intended for surgery center managers, outpatient surgeons, and other clinicians.
- MACRA and ACA Might or Might Not Affect ASCs in 2017
- Here’s What Surgeons Need to Know About MIPS
- Replacing or Improving ACA Likely Will Be Major Challenge
- ASCs Craft Strategies to Help Patients Pay Out of Pocket for Surgeries
- Research Finds All Settings for Accredited Aesthetic Surgery are Safe
- Reader Feedback From ‘Here Are the Things I Notice’
- ASC Patients Do Well Without IV Acetaminophen, Study Shows
- Consumers Can Check Website for Names of Best and Worst Surgeons
- Identify clinical, managerial, regulatory, or social issues relating to ambulatory surgery care
- Identify how current issues in ambulatory surgery affect clinical and management practices
- Incorporate practical solutions to ambulatory surgery issues and concerns into daily practices
- Maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This activity is sponsored by AHC Media.
AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Editor: Jill Drachenberg
Editor: Jonathan Springston
Nurse Planner: Kay Ball, RN, PhD, CNOR, FAAN
Physician Editor: Steven A. Gunderson, DO
Senior Accreditations Officer: Lee Landenberger
Consulting Editor: Mark Mayo
Editor Jonathan Springston, Editor Jill Drachenberg, Author Melinda Young, Nurse Planner Kay Ball, RN, PhD, CNOR, FAAN, Physician Editor Steven A. Gunderson, DO, and Consulting Editor Mark Mayo report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study. Stephen W. Earnhart discloses that he is a stockholder and on the board for One Medical Passport.
Copyright 2017, AHC Media. All rights reserved.