Release date: March 2017
Valid through: March 2019
This activity is intended for surgery center managers, outpatient surgeons, and other clinicians.
- In the Year of the Rooster, Best ASC Strategy Is Focus On Self
- Small ASC Doubles, But Experiences Few Growing Pains
- With a Smart Focus, ASC Leader Spins Gold from Inventory Changes
- Study Data Before Making Workflow or Productivity Changes
- Create Sound Financial Plan to Carry ASC Through 2017
- Revisit Staff’s Hand Hygiene to Address Infection Control
- SDS Manager: Message to Surgery Industry: Here Are the Things I Notice
- Accreditation Update: Are You Ready for That Survey? Here Are Some Helpful Tips; HFAP Changes Standards After Updated Life Safety Code Rules; Here Are Some Sample Items From New HFAP Requirements
- Identify clinical, managerial, regulatory, or social issues relating to ambulatory surgery care
- Identify how current issues in ambulatory surgery affect clinical and management practices
- Incorporate practical solutions to ambulatory surgery issues and concerns into daily practices
- Maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This activity is sponsored by AHC Media.
AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Editor: Jill Drachenberg
Assistant Editor: Jonathan Springston
Contributing Editor: Melinda Young
Nurse Planner: Kay Ball, RN, PhD, CNOR, FAAN
Physician Editor: Steven A. Gunderson, DO
Senior Accreditations Officer: Lee Landenberger
Consulting Editor: Mark Mayo
Assistant Editor Jonathan Springston, Editor Jill Drachenberg, Contributing Editor Melinda Young, Nurse Planner Kay Ball, RN, PhD, CNOR, FAAN, Physician Editor Steven A. Gunderson, DO, and Consulting Editor Mark Mayo report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study. Stephen W. Earnhart discloses that he is a stockholder and on the board for One Medical Passport.
Copyright 2017, AHC Media. All rights reserved.