Release date: March 2017
Valid through: March 2019
This activity is intended for emergency physicians, ED nurses, and other clinicians.
- Milwaukee Health System Leverages Telemedicine During Triage Process at Multiple ED Sites
- Report Highlights Burden Frontline Providers Face in Recognizing, Preventing Sepsis
- Despite Variations, Evidence Provides Clear Road Map for Adult Patients Presenting with Acute Migraine
- ED Coding Update: How To Use the New Medicare Outpatient Observation Notice
- Accreditation Update: CDC, TJC Urge Providers to Up Their Game On Antibiotic Stewardship
- Apply new information about various approaches to ED management
- Discuss how developments in the regulatory arena apply to the ED setting
- Implement managerial procedures suggested by your peers in the publication.
- Maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.25 ACEP Credits
This activity is sponsored by AHC Media.
AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Editor: Jonathan Springston
Executive Editor: Shelly Morrow Mark
Senior Accreditations Officer: Lee Landenberger
Financial Disclosure: Physician Editor Robert A. Bitterman, Author Dorothy Brooks, Editor Jonathan Springston, Nurse Planner Diana S. Contino, Editorial Advisory Board Member Caral Edelberg, and Executive Editor Shelly Morrow Mark report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2017, AHC Media. All rights reserved.