Release date: February 2017
Valid through: February 2020
This activity is intended for the neurologist.
- Polyneuropathy in the Metabolic Syndrome
- Imaging of Glial Cell Activation in the Brains of Professional Football Players
- Does Therapeutic Hypothermia Improve Functional Outcomes After Convulsive Status Epilepticus?
- Ambulatory Autonomic Testing in Multiple System Atrophy and Parkinson’s Disease
- Migraine: Differences Between Males and Females
- Discuss current scientific data regarding the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disease
- Discuss the pathogenesis and treatment of pain
- Describe the basic science of brain function
- Discuss new information regarding new drugs for commonly diagnosed neurological conditions
- Maximum of 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This activity is sponsored by AHC Media.
AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Michael Rubin, MD, Professor of Clinical Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College
Karishma Parikh, MD, Pediatric Resident at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, New York
Barry Kosofsky, MD, PhD, Professor of Pediatrics and Professor of Neurology and Neuroscience at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Kimberly Pargeon, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College
Claire Henchcliffe, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Neurology and Neuroscience, Weill Cornell Medical College
Dara Jamieson, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College
Medical Editor: Matthew E. Fink, MD, Louis and Gertrude Feil Professor in Clinical Neurology, Chairman, Department of Neurology, Weill Cornell Medical College, Neurologist-in-Chief, New York Presbyterian Hospital
AHC Media Executive Editor: Leslie G. Coplin
Managing Editor: Jonathan Springston
Author Claire Henchcliffe, MD, PhD, reports she is a consultant and on the speakers bureau for Acadia Pharmaceuticals, Impax Pharmaceuticals, and Allergan, and is a consultant for US WorldMeds and Gerson Lehman Group. Dara Jamieson, MD, reports she is a consultant for Bayer and Boehringer-Ingelheim. Matthew E. Fink, MD reports he is a consultant for Procter & Gamble.
Authors Michael Rubin, MD; Karishma Parikh, MD; Barry Kosofsky, MD, PhD, and Kimberly Pargeon, MD, report no financial relationships relevant to this field of study.
Neurology Alert's editor in chief, Matthew E. Fink, MD reports he is a consultant for Procter & Gamble. Peer reviewer M. Flint Beal, MD; executive editor Leslie Coplin; and associate managing editor Jonathan Springston report no financial relationships relevant to this field of study.
Copyright 2017, AHC Media. All rights reserved.