Release date: October 2016
Valid through: October 2019
This activity is intended for clinical trial research physicians and nurses.
- EU to require more clinical trial transparence – will U.S. be next?
- A quick look at EU clinical trial reporting requirements
- Here’s the how and why of returning study results
- U.S. Olympic athletes, staff enrolled in Zika study
- Best Practices Spotlight: IRB coordinators can get a lot done in a 30-minute sit-down
- IRB manager’s tips on improving office operations
- Longstanding sex bias in clinical research still a problem
- Federal marijuana decision a buzzkill for researchers
- When did “human experiments” become “clinical trials?”
- Establish clinical trial programs using accepted ethical principles for human subject protection.
- Apply the mandated regulatory safeguards for patient recruitment, follow-up and reporting of findings for human subject research.
- Comply with the necessary educational requirements regarding informed consent and human subject research.
- Maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This activity is sponsored by AHC Media.
AHC Media is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AHC Media designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Melinda Young, Gary Evans
Physician Editor: Lindsay McNair, MD, MPH, MSB
Nurse Planner: Kay Ball, RN, PhD
AHC Media Managing Editor: Jill Drachenberg
Associate Managing Editor: Dana Spector
Editor Melinda Young, Senior Staff Writer Gary Evans, Managing Editor Jill Drachenberg, Associate Managing Editor Dana Spector, Physician Editor Lindsay McNair, MD, MPH, MSB, and Nurse Planner Kay Ball, RN, PhD, report no consultant, stockholder, speaker’s bureau, research, or other financial relationships with companies having ties to this field of study.
Copyright 2016, AHC Media. All rights reserved.